» Hanoi » Hanoi » Hanoi
412 reviews (4.93)
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Duration: 3 hours
Departs: Hanoi, Hanoi
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
Discover the historical sights and delectable bites of Hanoi’s Old Quarter on a food walking tour of the city. Accompanied by a passionate gastronomic guide, feast your senses on the exotic flavors of Vietnam; sample fresh fruit, sumptuous street food, and local delicacies as you stroll amid the antique charm of the Old Quarter.
Explore hidden alleyways and visit the city's local market, Hang Be. Enjoy an intimate experience on this small-group tour, which operates with a maximum of 8 food-lovers.
- Flexible departure time: From 9.00AM until 6.30PM everyday (Duration: 3 hours)
- Discover the culture of Vietnam through local food
- Sample local specialities with influences from French and Chinese cuisine.
- Enjoy the unique feeling while eating in hidden alley
- Enjoy an evening tour of Hanoi's food hotspots
- Take a guided walk through the historic and lively old quarter
- Sample traditional Vietnamese cuisine and delicacies
Bánh mì - Vietnamese Sandwich
Coffee or Tea
English speaking guide
Fired & Fresh Spring Rolls
Meals as per itinerary
Pick-up & Drop-off at hotel (Only in Hanoi Old Quarter)
Tip/Gratuities for guide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
3 hours • Admission Ticket Included
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 Hanoi Travel Guide