• Pick-up late (8.40 - 9.15): tourists have more time to enjoy breakfast in hotel
• Transfer on the high way (save 50% time of the old road)
• Use Limousine (Felix Limousine) with wifi
• Visit a pearl farm
• New cruise route (Swimming/ Hiking in Soi Sim Beach)
• Explore the most beautiful cave of Ha Long Bay (the Amazing Cave)
• Lunch with local sea-food
• Enjoy Vietnamese tea-break
All Fees and Taxes
Set menu lunch
What's Not Included
INFANT: Age: 0 - 3
CHILD: Age: 4 - 7
ADULT: Age: 8 - 70
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Service animals allowed
Suitable for all physical fitness levels
Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
Specialized infant seats are available
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
What To Expect
• First, you visit Pearl Farm Workshop cultivating pearls has been a tradition in Halong Bay, which uses the Mikimoto technique to cultivate pearls. Visit the Pearl farm will be an interesting activity to see the cultivation of different kinds of pearls in a short, but informative.
• Now is time for Boarding cruise. Arrive Harbor then embark on boat. Here, we will be presented with a welcome drink as the tour guide announces the itinerary for the following 6 hours of cruising time.
• Next, you will enjoy your lunch on board. During time the boat cruising among islands and islets of magnificent Halong bay, the nice set-menu lunch will be served.
• Explore the Amazing Cave. This is the most beautiful cave in Ha Long Bay. You can leave the boat and having around one hour to explore Sung Sot (Amazing) Cave
Admission Ticket Included
Soi Sim Island
• Time for Swimming/ Hiking in Soi Sim Beach. The beautiful Soi Sim beach in the core of Halong bay will be the last stop. You can choose to swim in the crystal clear water or conquer the peak of Soi Sim beach to see the panorama view of the bay.
Our Travel guide can help you plan your holiday to Hanoi by offering you detailed information on hotels, activities, golf courses and car rentals in Hanoi. We offer a comparison of nearly all hotels, car rentals and activities that are available in Hanoi and surrounding area with an option to make a real time secure booking. By booking in advance you are certain to have everything prepared for your trip to Hanoi.