• LEARNING how to make Vietnamese EGG COFFEE & FRUIT SPRINGROLL.
-Tasting 7-10 authentic wonders of Hanoi cuisine- just like the locals do on the streets.
• Eating at random street-side eateries & authentic local restaurants
• Experiencing Family’s heirloom food and special delicacies
• Stroll through hidden alleyways and bustling markets of Hanoi’s charming old quarter
• Learn more about Hanoi’s unique food culture
• Try local specialties with influences from French and Chinese cuisine
• Enjoying Hanoi egg coffee and Vietnamese authentic drinks at Hidden Gem coffee
Learning how to make famous Hanoi EGG COFFEE & FRUIT SPRINGROLL
• Tasting 10 authentic food wonders of Hanoi cuisine
What's Not Included
Tip & Gratuity
INFANT: Age: 0 - 5
CHILD: Age: 6 - 11
YOUTH: Age: 12 - 18
ADULT: Age: 19 - 75
SENIOR: Age: 76 - 81
Public transportation options are available nearby
Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Experience may be cancelled due to Insufficient travelers
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Our Travel guide can help you plan your holiday to Hanoi by offering you detailed information on hotels, activities, golf courses and car rentals in Hanoi. We offer a comparison of nearly all hotels, car rentals and activities that are available in Hanoi and surrounding area with an option to make a real time secure booking. By booking in advance you are certain to have everything prepared for your trip to Hanoi.