- Immerse yourself in the scenery of moutainous and interleaving water the place which recognized by Unesco as Cao Bang Global Geopark
- Enjoying the fresh atmosphere, Listening to the birds singing, off-road on the unique windy pass, discovering the new route go through the ethnic’s people villages
- Discover the uniques and features of tribes people such as Tày, Nùng, Dao, H.Mong...
- Deeply Exploring The Culture - People and Local Food Cuisine
- Visit Many Special Routes such as Lam Son Base, Lang Mon Ancient Coral, Tinh Tuc Hanging Valley, Lung Pan’s Bamboo Forest, Me Pia Pass with 14 Level Of Windy Pass…
- Local Tour Guide, Knowledgeable, Enthusiastic, Care in details
- USING MOTORBIKE TO CARRY THE TOUR, YOU WILL TURN ON ALL THE SENSES THAT YOU HAVE
1 bottle of water on bus
2 star hotel or homestay
All Fees and Taxes
What's Not Included
Drink you buy during tour
Rider: 5 USD per day
The Transfer From Hanoi to Cao Bang by Limousine or Private Car cost 25US$ per person
Transfer by Limousine/VIP Sleeper Bus cost USD 25 person/1way, Car Rental: USD 50/Day
ADULT: Age: 10 - 70
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Our Travel guide can help you plan your holiday to Hanoi by offering you detailed information on hotels, activities, golf courses and car rentals in Hanoi. We offer a comparison of nearly all hotels, car rentals and activities that are available in Hanoi and surrounding area with an option to make a real time secure booking. By booking in advance you are certain to have everything prepared for your trip to Hanoi.